kiwis_inc6 (kiwis_inc6) wrote in ed_ucate,

Currently it is difficult to acquire a medical degree of "Eating Disorder specialist". In North America there is only a few (as few as one or two!) recognized (for the most part - what do insurance companies recognize, really?) as instituations that are qualified to give you the title of ED specialist.

For those of you who are attempting to break into an area of medicine that deals with EDs, I have found a website with all the information about a school that certifies individuals with the title, and is, for the most part, recognized.

The website is:
it certifies you either with specialty in the nutritional well-being of the individual, or mental well-being. whichever aspect you wish to explore.


  • Post a new comment


    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened