cestunchapeau (cestunchapeau) wrote in ed_ucate,

I don't have an ED as defined by those damn guidelines, but I definitely view food in a way that is/has been interfering with my life.

Basically, what I want to know is, is there a place for me to go? I mean, I know if I was that obvious anoretic or bulimic, obviously I could go to some treatment center. But I'm (luckily) not in that severe of a situation, it's just, I want to eat normally again, be normal again. I want to eat when I'm hungry and eat whatever I feel like for the day. In other words, I want to carry out hunger and eating the way most people would.

Do you understand? And if so, what can I do? my mom says, "just eat normally and dont be so hard on yourself," but it's really not that easy. I have a therapist, but sometimes I just don't think they understand. I feel like I NEED to be with the eating-disordered, in person.

I'm sorry this is so long, but I knew that this was the place to ask.

  • Post a new comment


    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened