paperbag writer (rainbleu) wrote in ed_ucate,
paperbag writer

If I want to check myself into an inpatient program at the hospital, how do I go about doing that? I'm not seeing a therapist at the moment but I'm having a hard time with b/p and I feel like it's getting out of control. Do I just go to the health center (I'm at uni right now) or straight to the hospital?

And do I HAVE to be suicidal to be able to stay IP as a bulimic (I was reading memories and it said the criteria for forced treatment for bulimics would be severe suicidal tendencies)? I just feel silly because in my case, OP treatment is probably enough but I feel the need to be isolated for a while for intense treatment.

  • Post a new comment


    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened